The ebode IPV38 camera is a new generation of indoor cameras with an easy user interface. With the Apple and Android
App, and free DDNS, you can always see live feeds, wherever you are. The pan and tilt camera can be set as a motion detector
which records videos, photos and sound. The IPV38 has a build-in microphone and speaker. Besides Apple, the camera
supports Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, MSN, hotmail, Gmail etc. and it can give
simultaneous access to the live feeds to 9 people at the same time.
• Resolution: 640 x 480 (VGA), 320 x 240 (QVGA), 300k pixels
• Support WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
• Support 3G phone, Smart phone control and surveillance
• Support Firefox, Safari, Google chrome browser and Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo accounts.
• Optimized MJPEG video compression for transmission
• Giving alarm when motion is detected
• Embedded Web Server for users
• Supporting Dynamic IP (DDNS) and UPNP LAN and Internet (ADSL, Cable Modem)
• Supporting image snapshot